Tech Help is available Monday through Thursday from 9am to 6pm, and until 5pm on Friday.
Tech How-To Online Chat
We are supporting all tech related questions (e.g., how to download software) via the Conestoga chat widget available on the College's homepage and IT Services homepage
When you open the chat, please select the Tech How-To option from the menu provided.
Virtual Drop In
Get on-the-spot tech help by contacting our tech tutors in Microsoft Teams. All students, faculty and staff have access to Microsoft Teams.
- Open Microsoft Teams Web app or download the Teams Desktop app for full functionality, including screen sharing.
- Login to Teams using your Conestoga Student ID and password.
- In the search bar at the top of the Teams screen, search for TechTutor (no space) and click on it to begin a chat.
- You can start typing your question at the bottom of the screen and one of our Teach Me Tech staff will respond.
- You have the option to call, video call, or screen share as well. Click on the appropriate icon as seen below. If you don’t have a webcam, the camera option will not be available. If you have not downloaded the Teams app, you won't have screen-sharing ability.