Students who are found to have committed an academic offence may receive one or more academic penalties, and also be required to complete one or more educational opportunities designed to reduce repeated offences.
Penalties will be assigned on a graduated scale based on the severity of the offence.
Depending on the offence, the student may receive a:
- Written reprimand and requirement to re-submit the assignment or project.
- Mark of zero and no opportunity to re-submit.
- Failing grade for the course.
- Suspension from Conestoga, no assignment, test or exam make-ups, and no refunds.
- Discontinuance from Conestoga for a minimum of one year, a failing grade for all courses, and no refunds.
View the full procedure