The Summer 2019 deadline
for faculty submitting items for Reserves is Friday, January 10, 2020.
Submit your request using the Request a Reserve Form
What is a Reserve?
Faculty can request restricted loan periods for supplemental course resources to ensure fair access for all students. It may also be possible to create an eReserve, which allows for 24/7 online access via eConestoga and enhance AODA compliance.
Textbooks & Learning Packages
- A textbook or learning package may be placed on Reserve, but the use of Reserves should not be a substitute for the purchase of required resources. Any learning package placed on reserve must be copyright compliant.
Loan Periods include:
- Two hours (In-Library use only)
- One day
Note: The following materials are not accepted:
- Instructor’s manuals, workbooks, business cases
- More than 3 copies of any resource
What can be posted to your eConestoga course as an eReserve?
- Links to online books, articles, streamed video, etc, from the Library's collections
- A scan from a published work that is within Fair Dealing.
- Scans of original files (e.g., test solutions)