What can I use meeting rooms for?
- Meeting rooms may be used for academic purposes only (e.g. group work, practicing presentations, etc).
- Minimum of two people per room booking. (Note: individuals requiring a space for phone/online interviews are permitted.)
- Faculty may request bookings for groups of students and must be in attendance during the booking.
- Rooms cannot be semester blocked/booked for seminars – Faculty should refer to the myConestoga Scheduling Community to complete a Reservation Request Form for rooms/labs available outside of the Library.
How long can I book a meeting room for? How far ahead of time can I book?
- Maximum of two hours per group, per day.
- Rooms can be booked up to one week in advance - recurring bookings are not permitted.
What happens if a group doesn't show up for the time slot the booked?
- Bookings will be canceled if the room is not occupied within 10 minutes of start time and another group requests it.
Questions regarding our meeting rooms can be sent via email or call the Library’s Information & Research Desk 519-748-5220 ext. 3361.