Students who have a print disability and are registered with Accessible Learning may access alternate formats of books owned by the Library, primarily through the Accessible Content E-Portal (ACE).
About the ACE
- ACE (Accessible Content E-Portal) is a searchable repository of print library books that have been digitized into alternate formats.
- If the library book you require is only available in print, you can search for a digitized copy through the ACE portal.
- If the library book you require is not already in the repository, you can request that it be added to ACE.
- Alternative formats available in ACE include PDF, DAISY, TXT and ePUB.
- Learn more using the Getting Started and Searching the Portal video tutorials, as well as the ACE Portal web tutorials.
Terms for Access
Books in this repository are subject to Canadian copyright law and are made available for use to persons with disabilities listed under section 32 of the Canadian Copyright Act. No materials downloaded from this website can be shared with non-registered users.