To borrow library or tech bar items, full-time students, faculty and staff are to present their ONE Card. Part-time students, faculty and staff without a ONE Card can request to have a Conestoga Library card.
- Books: 14 days (unless marked otherwise)
- Journals & Magazines: 14 days
- Renewals: two additional periods (if item is not on hold)
- Limits: two items per book call number, journal or DVD title
- Course Readings (Reserves): two hours or one day (no renewals or holds)
- Limits: two items per person
- "Library Use Only" Items: may taken out for a restricted period upon request from current students, faculty or staff]
- Technology & Equipment (from the Tech Bar): 3 hours, depending on item (no renewals or holds) - more details
Overdue items are subject to library fines.
Most library items (except Course Readings and Tech Equipment) may be renewed for two additional periods if there are no holds waiting. Items can be renewed online (unless overdue, then they must be renewed by phone, email, or in person).
Items not renewed on time and/or are overdue are subject to library fines.
Renew item you've borrowed online logging into Page 1+. Find additional information in our Page 1+ User Guide.