Important Notice: Library Services is providing alternate forms of service during the COVID-19 pandemic period. All writing appointments are virtual. Click on "How to Book and Attend an Online Writing Appointment" to learn more.
Please email Writing Services if you have questions.
Virtual Drop-In Sessions:
15-minute drop-in sessions are available. No appointment is necessary! First come, first served.
- Drop-in Schedule: Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 11:00 am.
Join Virtual Drop-In Session
Individual and Group Writing Appointments:
Book a 25 or 50-minute appointment online. All appointments are virtual. To book an appointment, click on "Book an Appointment."
Book an Appointment
- Key Points When Booking Online:
- White squares on the schedule mean that a consultant is available for an appointment
- Yellow squares are your appointments
- All other colours mean a consultant is not available
- If you book a virtual appointment, log in to the Booking System before your scheduled time and click on your appointment (in yellow). Then click on "START OR JOIN VIRTUAL CONSULTATION"
- The first time you book online you will register for an account
- One appointment per week
- Your first appointment can only be 25 minutes long
- Sign up for a workshop
Preparing for Your Virtual Appointment
- Have all your assignment materials accessible during your appointment (draft, notes, assignment instructions)
- Review any assignment instructions and feedback from previous assignments
- Prepare a list of any questions you may want to be addressed during your appointment
- Check that your microphone and webcam are working
- Consider using Google Chrome as your browser; be sure to give Chrome permission to access your camera and microphone when logging into your appointment