Virtual Drop-In Sessions:
15-minute drop-in sessions are available. No appointment necessary!
Join Virtual Drop-In Session
- Drop-in Schedule: Monday – Thursday from 9:00 am to 11:00 am (EST). First come, first served. Please use your Conestoga email when attending drop-in.
Individual Writing Appointments:
Book a 25 or 50 minute appointment online. All appointments are virtual. To book an appointment, click on "Book Individual Writing Appointment."
Book Individual Writing Appointment
- Key Points When Booking Online:
- White squares on the schedule mean that a consultant is available for an appointment
- Yellow squares are your appointments
- All other colours mean a consultant is not available
- If you book a virtual appointment, log in to the Booking System before your scheduled time and click on your appointment (in yellow). Then click on "START OR JOIN VIRTUAL CONSULTATION"
- The first time you book online you will register for an account
- One appointment per week
- Your first appointment can only be 25 minutes long
- Sign up for a workshop
Preparing for Your Virtual Appointment
- Have all your assignment materials accessible during your appointment (draft, notes, assignment instructions)
- Review any assignment instructions and feedback from previous assignments
- Prepare a list of any questions you may want to be addressed during your appointment
- Check that your microphone and webcam are working
- Consider using Google Chrome as your browser; be sure to give Chrome permission to access your camera and microphone when logging into your appointment