- Students can book one appointment per week.
- All work must be related to your success at Conestoga.
- We do not promise to get through everything in one session, so please plan accordingly.
- While we provide feedback to help you improve, we will not ensure your work is perfect.
If you know you will be late to an appointment, please call to let us know as soon as possible. Otherwise,
- for 25-minute appointments, you will be marked as a no-show if you are later than 5 minutes.
- for 50-minute appointments, you will be marked as a no-show if you are later than 10 minutes.
- students who have had 3 no-shows per semester will be required to meet with the Manager of the Writing Service before any further bookings.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, we require 24 hours’ notice so your appointment time can be opened to other students.
- If you do not show up for your appointment, you will be marked as a no-show.
- Students who have had 3 no-shows per semester will be required to meet with the manager of the Writing Service before any further bookings.
In order to adhere to academic integrity,
- the author of the paper must be present in the session.
- all authors of a group paper need to be present in a session.
Code of Conduct
- Students are expected to be active participants in the session.
- All participants are expected to be respectful of each other, the space, and the service’s policy, as well as Conestoga College’s Student Code of Conduct.
Please be advised that failure to adhere to our policies can result in refusal of service.