If a book is currently signed out, you can place a hold on that book so that when it is returned, it will be set aside for you.
- You will receive an email notifying you when the book is ready to be picked up
- Books will be held at the Library's Research and Information Desk for 7 days.
How to Place a Hold
- Search for the item using the Library's homepage search tool.
- Look for the "Place Hold" link in the record for the item. This only appears if you are logged into your Conestoga Library Account (Condor ID and password).
- Click the "Place Hold" link.
- On the resulting page titled "Place Hold," select the campus library where you want to pick up the item.
- For delivery to campuses without a library, fill out the Placing a Hold / Intercampus Loan form for Campuses Without Libraries.