What can I use meeting rooms for?
- Rooms may be used for academic purposes only (e.g. group work, practicing presentations, etc).
- Minimum of two people per room booking, except for Testing Services and TMT Lab spaces, which allow for single user bookings.
- Faculty may request bookings for groups of students and must be in attendance during the booking.
- Rooms cannot be semester blocked/booked for seminars – Faculty should refer to the myConestoga Scheduling Community to complete a Reservation Request Form for rooms/labs available outside of the Library.
What happens if a group doesn't show up for the time slot the booked?
- Bookings will be canceled if the room is not occupied within 10 minutes of start time and another group requests it.
Questions regarding bookable rooms can be sent via email or call the Library’s Information & Research Desk 519-748-5220 ext. 3361.